Thursday, September 22, 2011

A second cold for Frances - or is it?

This giraffe is ready for her close-up
Upon returning to work, I once again forgot to have the children clean their hands every time they enter, and promptly came down with a cold. It's a common enough occurrence around small children, but I worry for Frannie every time I cough or sneeze at home. On Monday, she coughed a few times after swimming, and I worried she was coming down with my cold, so we stayed home together on Tuesday. Of course, there were no coughs or sneezes (from her) on Tuesday, so we enjoyed a day at home together.

We went to the zoo with cousin Abe and his Grammy Ruth, and then rested in the afternoon. Since everything seemed fine, she was back at daycare and I was back at work on Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment